Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome to Kelley Pure Essential Oil's Blog

Welcome to Kelley Pure Essential Oils Blog. I will be posting here, news articles regarding Essential Oils and aromatherapy, how to use the oils, information about oils in general and anything else that presence its self. I am also interested in what you would like to know about essential oils.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Bridget Kelley - I am a Registered Aromatherapist thru ARC. I am a member of Alliance of International Aromatherapists and ABMP. My interest in oils came about 7 years ago thru my massage school. From there my search began. What I found was that medicinal oils were hard to find and also they were very expensive. I started researching to find a better way and that's when Kelley Oils was started.

Kelley Pure Essential Oils has done extensive research to find the suppliers and distillers that provide therapeutic, medicinal quality essential oils. All our oils go thru GC/MS testing to ensure that our customers receive only the finest quality oils available in the market.

For more information on Essential Oils - please visit our website at www.kelleypureessentialoils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment